• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

would this two dragons make a good breeding pair?

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
can youll tell me what kind of morphs the little one is her name is baily you think they will make a good breeding pair?

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 19

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
can youll tell me what kind of morphs the little one is her name is baily you think they will make a good breeding pair?

where did you get them they should have that info

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
got him from my brother he didnt want them anymorfe so just gave them to me i think he got the girl from bloodbank i think shes a hypo but and so is he they both got clear nails. you think these will have good babys? hes a red itialian leather back

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
got him from my brother he didnt want them anymorfe so just gave them to me i think he got the girl from bloodbank i think shes a hypo but and so is he they both got clear nails. you think these will have good babys? hes a red itialian leather back
yes they should make great babies

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
hopefully they do im hoping do you got any dubias for sale of right now?:D

Latest posts