• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Worm in my Crickets?

JeanieMAK

Bearded Dragon Egg
Okay, tell me about worms or maybe larva of some kind associated with crickets? I pulled the little food dish out of my cricket container this morning to clean it out and there was a tiny little fat white grub/worm/larva of some kind in there. I was grossed out so cleaned it out right away without taking a picture, but then started wondering what that might mean. Do I need to be worried about my dragon eating these crickets?
I unfortunately don't really have another food option readily available - nearest pet store of any kind is several hours away (I live in Alaska) and I'm not going to be able to get back there until next week.

Latest posts