• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WILLIE !!!!!

monature

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
This is the result of 20 days. Can you believe it? Minus 2 grams for paper towel, thats a whopping 84 grams gain in 20 days. He had a shed today ;D
005.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He's looking awesome! You're doing a great job!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just looked back at the weight again....and it's so hard for me to imagine. Sam, my 3-year-old female is 500 grams and Frodo, my male is over 600. 198 seems SO small...and that's 84g HEAVIER than he was just 20 days ago. Wow....unimaginable. Kudos to you, monature!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OMG Willy is filling out great. Doesnt look anorexic anymore.

Great work.

monature

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Lizzie is 488 and Spike is 408, so yes, original weight of 112 was like holding a pencil, he is really starting to come around with being held, figuring out it feels pretty good. Now I am searching the local area for a larger cage, this 20 gal is way to small. He is a very agressive eater, but I probably would be to if I looked like him 3 weeks ago, do you think this will fade in time? Keep watching for updates, I will post weekly.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He was starved for so long that he's probably afraid he won't get it if he isn't aggressive. I'm sure, with time, he'll become more timid. Especially with you handling him more and more.

Latest posts