• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Will this Che really heat my 75 gallon tank?

Nubs

Hatchling Dragon
Hello all,

I am wondering how this che setup will really heat my tank at night. It looks too far away and like it will heat the room up. I need heat at night where we live. It is a 100watt che. Can someone let me know if this will work? Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    452.7 KB · Views: 56

BeardedDragon65

Juvenile Dragon
You need a better way of measuring temps. It's hard to say how well it will do bc I don't know the temp of the room or the tank or anything. The dial thermometers will be pretty much useless. You probably want a temp gun you can get them really cheap off Amazon :D.

Nubs

Hatchling Dragon
I use a temp gun. The daytime temps are 80-90 on cool side and 98-107 on basking area during the day. The house is set at 58 degrees at night. We used a 100 watt night bulb and that was good for night time but it shows too much light at night. So I got the Che. I have the cheap thermometer in the tank but go by my temp gun.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Remember at night you only want the tank between 65-70 degrees. This set up may be just fine.

Kpontius

Hatchling Dragon
I changed to a CHE in my 75 gal tank and it works great! Sometimes he even moves to the cool side. He loves no light also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts