• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

where is everyone from?

Rolandslf

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm from Durban, South Africa.

Average summer temp. = 99F with 85% humidity.
Average winter temp. = 70F with 60% humidity.

Perfect weather for a Beardie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Rolandslf said:
I'm from Durban, South Africa.

Average summer temp. = 99F with 85% humidity.
Average winter temp. = 70F with 60% humidity.

Perfect weather for a Beardie.

Not to mention for many humans too...

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
BigDaddyDragon said:
Philadelphia Pennslyvania!

Born in Miami, Fl. Moved to Deltona, Fl. moved to Athens Ga. Now Im in the northeast!

If you spent all your time in the south and are now up here in the east....you are going to freeze your patootie off, lol!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You are crazy for moving up north. I lived in NY for 10 months and packed everything up and took my butt back to the south.

I was born in NY, parents moved us to NC when I was 10, where I spent 14 yr, moved back to NY, then it was so cold up there so I moved to FL but cant wait to get back to NC

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Try living in Northern MA. It's pretty cold here during the winter. Although it's been not so bad yet...(yet being the word). And...the four letter word will be coming soon. OMG...I hate winter! I need to move SOUTH!!!!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL....yeah. Actually can't wait to get down to that area for a visit. We've been all very the country, but, never to Carolina, Georgia, or Alabama. Soon

Latest posts