• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where did everybody go??

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I get tied up at work for a few days and My favorite forum gets quiet. Wheres the conversations, the debates on what we do and why we do it? I miss the new topics.
Tom

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes, it has been quiet...I guess everyone has spring fever...

But it takes each and everyone one of us to make a forum successful. I'm guilty of not putting together new content or vamping up our home page. What I need from all of our members is to post to the forum and create new topics. No matter how frivolous you think the topic is, you should post it. My motto is that there are no stupid questions. How can we learn if we don't ask?

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i know. i am guilty as charged. i get swept up in life and away from the computer. and if work gets busy, i slack off. i admit it....

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sorry all, I have been a bit side tracked. New promotion and I have had little time to actually sit down on a computer to relax. Things are starting to plateau so I should be back on the scene ;)

Latest posts