• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's In your beardie's belly today?

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
A spring mix of greens that he hasnt eaten a bite of that ive noticed since ive had him. And some dubia of course

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Crickets and because I was running late today they only got dandelion and collards, no toppings :(

Oh and Dexter had a bath so she has WATER, lots of water in her belly.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Escarole and arugula with small rose petals

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Mine is finicky. He only likes the spring mix. Won't touch his escarole or collared greens. I think he likes the texture better in the spring mix

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Turnip greens- even though their semi-solid, red bell pepper, Phoenix worms, waxworms. (Phoenix and waxworms this morning.)

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Some rocket and collards. Some hopper.n.some worms. Very big bellied boy.

Knoteb

Hatchling Dragon
Some lovely dark kale and a mixture of wax worms, superworms, meal worms, and Nature Zone Beardy bites.

Krog

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
lately she has been a ravenous pig, a little organic apple sauce, 6 bites of kale (lightly dusted with calcium), 15 well feed crickets, a super worm, and a bee. yesterday as she was lying in the pink clover (Polygonum capitatum) she discovered bees (which she ate) and vigorously attacked a pink clove flower.

lisa127

Hatchling Dragon
Turnip greens, chopped strawberries, and dusted superworms.

Interestingly, Oscar likes mustard greens and turnip greens a lot. But not so much the collard greens. I think maybe it's because turnip and mustard are more tender....not as tough. Of course I could be wrong, it's just a guess!

lisa127

Hatchling Dragon
I recently started buying these delicious fresh green beans from our local corner market. I lightly steam them for me, and feed them chopped and raw to my beardie. He has become as addicted to them as I have. And now doesn't want his leafy greens so much. :(

Latest posts