• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's does the future hold for bearded dragons/reptiles

tabby693

Bearded Dragon Egg
Before I start I would like to say if I'm wrong correct me. The reptile industry is f*****d and no chance of saving it 2023 seems to be the worst year and gonna keep going down hill. Reptiles I seen/wanted for 2k without shipping now going for 800 with shipping. I feel the prices dropping are gonna bring bad people around especially if they can get a dragon for 20$. We made it so far for bearded dragons standards to be high just for it to collapse again because of over breeding. 99.99% of red monsters bought are just to breed and produce. The reptiles who are going for more and have stable price are about to overproduced we need to start holding breeders accountable. The funny part is I haven't seen people talk about this I know it's nothing new but we can't ignore it that dragons are selling for cheap and people who are buying are probably breeders that are adding to the problem. This thing is all over the place but I need more Intel and opinions from breeders and buyers and pet only owners.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
Moderator note: Please watch your language. This is NOT Facebook!

Latest posts