• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What type of bearded dragon do I have?

raemlpz

Bearded Dragon Egg
I was wondering what type of bearded dragon I have, the person who sold it to me never specified. It's my first beardie, and my first reptile.
IMG_20140904_181012.jpg

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
From just tank pic its hard to tell. He/she is a normal in rearguard to scales. The nails look like they may be clear. If they are he/she is a hypo. But like I said its hard for me to tell.

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
If the eyes are just black no color then you have a translucent. Nail color if clear means hypo in non translucent dragons not sure with. He/she could be hypo/trans. The scale question has to do with dunner dragons since they have a genetic disposition to grow scales in multiple directions. This can be seen easily on the belly and beard. Dunner also have larger features such as feet and tail being enlongated.

raemlpz

Bearded Dragon Egg
Okay thank you. Thing is I don't live with the beardie. My parents don't want it in the house so I'm keeping it in my girlfriend's house. But next time I visit my gf I'll post pics of him/her here so you can see.
20140915_165431.jpg
20140915_165431.jpg
20140915_165405.jpg

jcd95

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you. It's a boy named Sigmund-Shakespeare. He's roughly 10 months. Do you know what age they grow until?

raemlpz

Bearded Dragon Egg
@jcd95 Well he's beautiful. Do you know exactly what's the name of the color of my beardie? Also I read they grow up to around 14 years old.

jcd95

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have no idea what your morph is but it looks pretty similar to mine. There must be someone on here that will know haha I'm hopeless

Latest posts