• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What kind of dragon ?

Bryan's Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all I'm new to this just got my first dragon. The only information I got was the father was a Chris Allen Red Leatger Back. Mother was a Brewsa Gore Het Hypo Red Trans. Here are some pictures of my little girl. I'm looking to get into breeding when the time comes was also wondering what I should breed her with ? Any information will help ?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403217498.566866.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403217526.718942.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403217536.883743.jpg

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
Leather back for sure but the skin looks trans watch the eyes if they turn solid black then its a trans for sure.but it's a nice colored leather

Bryan_Ugarte

Bearded Dragon Egg
Leather back for sure but the skin looks trans watch the eyes if they turn solid black then its a trans for sure.but it's a nice colored leather
So red Leather Back trans. Nice
so I'm going to try and breed later on I want a deeper red from the offspring. What do you suggest to breed her with ?

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
She is a orange color .you will have to do a couple generations with a nice red male . because you'll have to was the yellow color that was made to make the orange

Latest posts