• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is a 'German Giant'?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmm...after reading all of this, I'm thinking Frodo really has no GG in his blood at all like I was told he did. He does have the bigger head characteristic, but perhaps that's just due to his size. Don't know. Don't really care. I just like that he's a big boy. I have absolutely no interest in breeding....so even if he did, not really a big deal.

Good thread! *thumbs up*

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Im tempted to obtain a true GG monster to take to shows as a display. With a small sign that reads " if the animal you just bought doesnt look like this You didnt buy a true GG"..... Think its a little over the top??

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
TheWolfmanTom said:
Im tempted to obtain a true GG monster to take to shows as a display. With a small sign that reads " if the animal you just bought doesnt look like this You didnt buy a true GG"..... Think its a little over the top??

That's the best way to cut down the "marketing hype". Take any documents as well that you can get your hands one as well to support the fact that it is a GG.

Latest posts