• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What Color/Morph is my Beardie?

BeardedDragon's°For°Life

Hatchling Dragon
Hey guys! I was just curious what morph or specific color My Beardie was. I know she is a normal Leatherback. Just wondering on the colors. Thanks :)

Attachments

• 20160821_163539.jpg
    20160821_163539.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 112
  • 20160821_163520.jpg
    20160821_163520.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 120
  • 20160821_163531.jpg
    20160821_163531.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 117

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
The best description for her is gorgeous! Lol. As far as the color I'm not quite sure what that's called but I've seen it on a few other dragons and I love it! It's such a unique color and almost has a golden appearance. The fact that she is also a leatherback really makes her colors pop :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeardedDragon's°For°Life

Hatchling Dragon
The best description for her is gorgeous! Lol. As far as the color I'm not quite sure what that's called but I've seen it on a few other dragons and I love it! It's such a unique color and almost has a golden appearance. The fact that she is also a leatherback really makes her colors pop :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! I also agree. I'm really really lucky. Because I got her at petsmart xD lol

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
We have already been thru the color is not a morph but I'm just seeing your post for the first time and why are you so concerned with morph in the first place?

Her fat pads are sunken in, her spine is curved and her hip bones are small and not proportioned for her body.

You say you got her at PetSmart. Was she labeled a special?? PetSmart usually only carries normal but she is a leatherback.
But more important get her to a vet asap.

jeb

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
How is she doing? I hope the treatment is going well.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
She's so pretty. If she doesn't put on weight soon and you know she's eating then she may hv parasites. They eat the nutrients that she needs. They get stronger while she wastes away. Good luck with her .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looking for an update on your gal, how is the treatment going? If you haven't already you may want to start some probiotics to help restore her good gut flora after treatment..
Hope she's doing well and regaining her body weight.

Latest posts