• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What color is your Beardie?

What color is your Bearded Dragon?

• Total voters

Blaqnbloo

Bearded Dragon Egg
My female was sold as a normal at petsmart, but grew to be a brilliant sandfire! I'm so lucky!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342847375.503258.jpg

Lauren <3

Bearded Dragon Egg
Reptar is more of a red color and Sydney looks green to me. They are both still very young though.

Blaqnbloo

Bearded Dragon Egg
I've always thought that the most beautiful thing about beardies is their personalities, and if they happen to be a bright color, that's just icing on the dragon cake =]

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
I voted other b/c mine is a whitish grey with aqua and lavender accents.... I guess that could be considered bluey grey? She/he's a hypo leucistic and will probably be closer to white when it's older.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yellow head, orange beard, white spires *spikes*, dark purple spots, orange and tan-brown body. I'm not sure of Allie's parents, but she's such a beautiful dragon now that she's on the right diet. :)

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
Mine is like a beige/cream with brown markings. Beautiful...

I have seen pics of blue dragons. Is that a usual color or rare like an albino or something of that sort?

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
IMG_1075.jpg

this is rocky... his colors don't show very well in this pic, but he has orange on his head and arms and lavender/blue markings on his back... his beard is just starting to change; it was pale tan and now it's a yellowish.... he's one of the coolest looking dragons I've seen so far.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
My Jessie is orange has a little bit blue dots on his back and I a little one that some black maybe its dark brown with a little red or pink on it back

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347197684267.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347197684267.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 139
  • uploadfromtaptalk1347197836613.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347197836613.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 116

dragonmel

Bearded Dragon Egg
this is rocky... his colors don't show very well in this pic, but he has orange on his head and arms and lavender/blue markings on his back... his beard is just starting to change; it was pale tan and now it's a yellowish.... he's one of the coolest looking dragons I've seen so far.
Well from what I can see he is a very handsome fella! :D

Scottio

Hatchling Dragon
Charizard is currently quite brown/orange but his heads becoming very orange after every shed. His mother had a bright red beard, I'm hoping he ends up the same!

Latest posts