• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Went a little camera happy

MoCkIn U

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Saw him sitting on the branch all happy with his mouth opened up and knew I got his temps to a happy spot for him. Finally!! In just a few days I have setup a pristine little spot for him and got him in a cozy little place. Hope you enjoy and hope photbucket lets the detail show.

I sure went overboard with headshots and such but it was fun and my daughter squealing and pointing in the background made me laugh....."Oh he's gonna get me" ....."Eat cricket, dont eat me" she kept saying

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wonderful pics...love close ups like that!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great pics!

Is it just me or do his nostrils look closed up? Maybe it's just the angle of the pics....

MoCkIn U

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
actually, you are right.

I didnt notice that and went back to other pics from today and those were open. All I can think is these were a few minutes after a bath so maybe he closed them up? Not sure but definately not open like they are with him sleeping right now.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
MoCkIn U said:
actually, you are right.

I didnt notice that and went back to other pics from today and those were open. All I can think is these were a few minutes after a bath so maybe he closed them up? Not sure but definately not open like they are with him sleeping right now.

Ah, okay! Could have been part of a shed....as they do look a little lighter in color. That does happen.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Craiger said:
Great pics!

Is it just me or do his nostrils look closed up? Maybe it's just the angle of the pics....

I thought the exact same thing, but thought maybe I was just imagining it! (or it could be my obsession with beardie nose plugs when they shed them)

Latest posts