• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

well its worked wonders

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
so i finally made it to see bubba ha used to be spike but it was changed and yes he is a male i just checked a few mins ago but anywho i made a wonderful salad collard greens mustard greens some apples like i read else where the funny thing is he passed up a crickets for the greens that made me so happy i felt a sense of accomplishment of course he got the cricket shortly after but went right back to the salad i got new pics but they will have to wait till tomorrow no usb cable for computer they are the best for size i cant get when i got here it was about to be bed time i didnt want to interupt to much as soon as the lights go out 20 mins later hes sleepin like a baby

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
just to add one more thing
make sure you try not to feed him any later than a hour before his lights go out just for cautions sake cause it takes about that long for the food to digest. If they eat closer to their lights going out there is the chance of the food just sitting in their tummy over night

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's wonderful news. I'm glad you got to see him.

And I second Crypticdragon's statement with food. Feed them an hour after they wake up. They need the time to warm up from the night for their digestion system to start working. And feed them at least an hour before lights go off.

Can't wait to see the pics!

Latest posts