• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Weird question

bburdie

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie is set up well with the help of Sadie. Also eating quite well and pooping everyday. Sal seems to act fine, is active and eating well, even eating some salads now. Thing is that with all that and looking and acting healthy, Sal is shedding and then as soon as it falls off, reaches down and eats it...is that normal behavior for a beardie? Sal is about 3 months old now and is offered crickets or dubia roaches 3 times a day and is always allowed to eat as many as she/he wants and salad is available all day in the habitat with a tiny bit of water to keep the greens fresh all day, and it sets it the corner in the shade of the hammock.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My beardie is set up well with the help of Sadie. Also eating quite well and pooping everyday. Sal seems to act fine, is active and eating well, even eating some salads now. Thing is that with all that and looking and acting healthy, Sal is shedding and then as soon as it falls off, reaches down and eats it...is that normal behavior for a beardie? Sal is about 3 months old now and is offered crickets or dubia roaches 3 times a day and is always allowed to eat as many as she/he wants and salad is available all day in the habitat with a tiny bit of water to keep the greens fresh all day, and it sets it the corner in the shade of the hammock.
Babies will eat anything - I doubt his shed will hurt him - and its good hes doing well --

Latest posts