• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Watermelon?

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have some watermelon rind (obvious leftovers from the weekend). I was told they are a good source for several things, water being one. My question is, should I cut them up nice and small, or grate them like I do with squash?

Thanks in advance.

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Gosh. I knew that. Thanks anyway.

Just kidding. Thanks for the reply. I'll probably just try both. Either way, they're only getting some once or twice, as the rinds will go bad by Friday or so.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Allie just loves watermelon. (Not the rind though.) She loves it when I squeeze watermelon juice on her salads. (She just loves it over everything.) She's really spoiled and wants it every single night before bed. (I stopped giving her some.) You say I've got a 'Spoiled Rotten Bearded Dragon'.

You know I'm thinking of writing signs that say, "A Spoiled Rotten Bearded Dragon Lives Here."

Latest posts