• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wanted: Starter dubia's

TheGuvnor

Hatchling Dragon
Hey guys and girls.
Found a spare rub, got a spare heat mat. Got egg cartons. Just require a few females and males to try and start up a colony for my Bd and Leo.

Of course I will pay if anyone can help out :) . Or even know of a place that can supply a starter batch with an appropriate number of females and males that's uk based.

Thanks all.

Rock on \m/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
I personally got mine from some kid on eBay, this guy I met at a reptile convention, and a local gal that gave me quite a few females and mixed nymphs to get me started. I found her (my local connection) on Craigslist! She's great!

If you live in or near San Antonio let me know. If not, check herp or invertebrate owners on local Craigslist. A lot of times they will have a colony, and most people that have one that is overrunning them are more than happy to give you a deal.

If you can't find anyone locally, eBay really is your best bet in my opinion. They rely on good service to keep their small businesses going, and roaches are pretty resilient in the mail.

Edit: Oops, see you're in the UK. My bad, but good luck!

Latest posts