• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vote for me pleaseee

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok this may be asking a lot. The Audubon institue has a photo contest going on right now and I submitted a photo of a sea turtle that I was particularly impressed with how it came out. Now to vote you actually have to register on their site so some of you may not do it. But if you have a second and want to help me win please register and vote.

My photo is titled "up close sea turtle"

This is the page where yo ugo to register http://www.auduboninstitute.org/user/register

and once you register this is the page where the photos are located at http://www.auduboninstitute.org/finsandgrins/creatures/970

and this is a link directly to my photo http://www.auduboninstitute.org/photos/finsandgrins/1087

Thanks to all who help me out here ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
crypticdragons said:

Wow....VERY nice! For those of you clicking the link to see the pic directly, make sure you click on the picture as well. It'll open it up to a larger size where you can REALLY appreciate the detail.

Brian,

Of course I'll sign up and vote!

Thank you so much.

I love animal photography it took me 30 minutes of following that turtle around to get the shot I wanted of him lol.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
Thank you so much.

I love animal photography it took me 30 minutes of following that turtle around to get the shot I wanted of him lol.

No problem, dude!

I love animal photography, too. I used to try to take pics of my African Cichlids....and FAILED HORIBBLY! LOL!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey Brian!!! Just want to make sure I did this right. Registered and found pic. Clicked on 5 star(awesome) did it register my vote when I did that? I did not get any message saying that it was counted.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
Hey Brian!!! Just want to make sure I did this right. Registered and found pic. Clicked on 5 star(awesome) did it register my vote when I did that? I did not get any message saying that it was counted.

I was wondering this, myself, earlier. However, there were only 4 votes when I'd opened the pic. After I clicked on the 5 stars, the number of votes incremented to 5. So I figured that was my vote.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah I am pretty sure everyone's votes are going through as I am up to 16 votes now.

Thank you to everyone this is awesome.
and yeah 5 stars = GOOD lol.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yep!! You are still ahead with 32 votes. Next one has 30 though so if anyone of us hasn't voted for his photo yet. Now would be the time. Would hate to see him not win because of 1 or 2 voes!!! : )

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just wanted to thank everyone that voted. Looks like I wont be winning but we gave it a shot. Thank you all for your time and support.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Apparently the votes were not the only determining factor in the competition as I wasjust notified that my photo was selected as a finalist

Latest posts