• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vivs or Enclosures

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Good Morning to you,Brandon:D Saw your ad here and thought I would make a suggestion to you that might prove to save you some money. Vivs can be very expensive to ship. My preference is to build or buy locally because of that very thing. You might want to check the your local CraigsList listings for deals. I know that in our area most of the reptile breeders and reptile folks use those to sell and trade and there are usually a few suitable enclosures available most days. It's also a good way to contact and get to know other reptile people in your area. Most of us keep spare tanks and supplies on hand so you never know who might be willing to part with one or be able to give you a lead on one in your area and save you a lot on shipping...it's always worth it to ask.
Have a great day:)

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I no this may sound a little out there but u cud try goin ur local pet store and ask if theu have any damaged vivs. They usually sell them at n cheap price. If u ok fixing wot eva rong. Usually just broken door , chippings out the wood things like that ;)

Latest posts