• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Visual How To: Post Pictures Using Photobucket

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Step one: Log into www.photobucket.com
DIY1.jpg

Step two: Click Upload images & videos and select images (select more than one by holding down ctrl)
DIY2.jpg

Step three: Images upload to gallery
DIY3.png

Step four: Click return to album
DIY4.jpg

Step five: Roll mouse over newly uploaded image and go to the last one where it says IMG, right click and hit copy
DIY5.jpg

Step six: Open thread in forum and right click and hit paste and post!
DIY6.png

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
no problem! alot of people seem to have this issue and not all can get it by reading it and would rather visual explanations

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks for the class Candice. I used this to get my pics on photobucket, then here. It took me a little while to get the pics uploaded from my computer to the website, then here, but the visual was a huge help!

Sandy

beardieluver

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Photobucket will not let me make an account have tried mant times, over and over nothing seems to work

Is there another way to put pics on, my files are to big for the standared 192... :-\

Latest posts