• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Uvb lights

JustSambino

Hatchling Dragon
At the moment, I have a 10.0 uvb at the back of the viv and a 2.0 at the front, but because it's reptiglo I'm looking to change to reptisun from what I have read online.
Unfortunately, I can only find 10.0 and 5.0.
Would it be OK to have 5.0 at the front instead of the 2.0? Or will it be too much?

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Which Hood do you have? Post a pic, and maybe there is a sticker that tells you how much wattage the socket can hold

JustSambino

Hatchling Dragon
Pic

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421142836591.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421142836591.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 72

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That is a real nice setup. Wow great job. And yes the hood is what the bulbs are in. Do u know who makes it? There might be some stickers inside it on the reflector. That's where I found info on mine.
If no sticker find who is the maker of the hood and give them a email and I'm sure they could give u more information on socket wattage and bulb wattage.

JustSambino

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks. The uvb are literally clipped onto two clips either side. I'll check once I'm home and if there's no sticker I'll send you a pic

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok yeah You just need the 1 10.0 UVB and you can put upto 30watts and 25watts in either socket which ever is 1 and 2.....
U just need the 1 UVB bulb, then Id get a basking bulb.

Latest posts