• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

UPDATE TO THE STUCK SHED POST FROM SEPTEMBER LAST YEAR

HM2122

Bearded Dragon Egg
the white shed on her face still hasnt gone away, she also hasnt shed in several months now, probably a year ive gotten shed ease that hasnt been working can someone help?

Attachments

• IMG_0002[1].JPG
    IMG_0002[1].JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 22

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
she also is constantly puffed up
She looks fine hiccup gets the same thing on his face- shed eze does not work- when they puff like that they are stretching their beard

HM2122

Bearded Dragon Egg
She looks fine hiccup gets the same thing on his face- shed eze does not work- when they puff like that they are stretching their beard
its all day tho, also is there a way to make it normal again it wasnt like this when i first got her, is it normal for them to stop shed
she is starting to glass surf aswell

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It looks like coloring--- I will have someone take a look --- please get rid of the reflection - either use some newspaper construction paper magazine pages on the outside of the tank --

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It looks like coloring--- I will have someone take a look --- please get rid of the reflection - either use some newspaper construction paper magazine pages on the outside of the tank --
I had someone else take a look and this is what they have said as well
Very pretty dragon, that looks like color but even if it's partly shedding and takes a while it's not a problem.

Latest posts