• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Type of Bearded Dragon...

LTMets44

Hatchling Dragon
Hi, I am new to the forum. My wife bought a bearded dragon for me as an early birthday gift. I have had bearded dragons in the past, but not for about 5 years. Anyway, I was wondering what type my bearded is. I thought I'd take a shot at posting a picture here. I named him (or her) Gotham.

Thanks for the help.

ujSGU.jpg

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcomeB1_zps8e54c353.jpg

Appears to be a normal & not a Morph to me & a very pretty BD at that :D . Unless it happens to maybe have all clear claws, can't tell from the pic.

A good thread on understanding Morphs & Breeder colorlines, the first & last posts are quite informational.

Morphs as I understand them.

LTMets44

Hatchling Dragon
Germ, thank you so much for the super fast response. I will read the suggested thread and educate myself a little more on this. I think I'm going to enjoy this forum.

Thank you

LTMets44

Hatchling Dragon
Thank you Mungi's Buddha.. I named him Gotham. I'm a big DC Comics fan. His tank is named Gotham City...lol

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Great Names and a Great Comic too! I was a big Justice League Fan on the DC side and a Silver Surfer Fan on the Marvel side:) I just wish they still made comics as good as the ones I grew up with like those!
Enjoy your evening!!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to BDF! I hope you and Gotham find everything you need on this site. Let us know if we can be of assistance.

Latest posts