• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tired Dragon

ArgonxColdfire

Bearded Dragon Egg
My dragon keeps running away from the basking lamp in his cage. he will dig a sort of nest in the sand and lay there and sleep for a couple of days. I place the night ceramic lamp over him at night. He gets kale or collards every day twice a day. I wasn't feeding him as many crickets as i should have and i was giving him meal worms every once and a while. the last time i gave him crickets (last night) i battered them with calcium. a local pet store told me that a calcium deficiency could be part of why he is so tired. could there be any other reason why?

Bostonfinest

Juvenile Dragon
How old is he or she.... depending on that it could be brumation or about to shed. Continue feeding fresh food

Latest posts