• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

This is what Dexter thinks greens are for!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
image.jpg

On a positive note, I left her with 3 blueberries and only found one when I came back! For lunch I'm leaving her with a spring mix and more blueberries, hopefully she starts eating some!

julescoffman

Juvenile Dragon
I have similar issues,Si just runs back and forth through his greens till they are everywhere!! I hope he stops to get a bite every now n then,he would rather play in it than eat it:) Dexter is too cute!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Thanks, she knows how to work the cuteness LOL! She puts her nose up to her veggies but Luci who is 9 months will sit and eat a whole bowl of mustard greens without thinking about it. I call him my old soul!

julescoffman

Juvenile Dragon
I make a worm salad(yum)hoping he will eat his greens,nope,just picks out the supers! I've had him on horn worms since he has been sick,he loves them! So salad right now,forget about it! But until he gets his weight back I'll keep spoiling him with the horns! I have phoenix worms coming today:)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Dexter does the same thing. She LOVES hornworms too! Right now that's all she will eat, she has expensive taste! I put the hornworms in her salad and got her to eat some greens because the worms latched on but she caught on to that quickly!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
She's been sneaking blueberries while I'm not home. So not only can she not eat in front of me she can't eat with me in the house! I just put some in her tank this morning and she keeps looking at them and looking at me like "okay go to work now"!