• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The rest of the gang

diredragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My chinese water dragon, Rio, is hiding in there. Try to find him ;)
Find_The_Real_Dragon_by_diredragon.jpg

The viper gecko, Carla, when we first picked her up at the herp show. That's a quarter next to her. Now she's close to 2 inches and not getting any bigger
Carl_by_mistressoreo.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohhhhhhhhhh send me some of those vipers... Ups knows my address.. Just put Reptile Lady in Savannah ga.... lol
too cool... Oh, water dragon is hiding in plain sight in the middle... Nice display though.
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was ooing and cooing over the viper too. lol...............

was that pic taken in my house? j/k.........i swear i've got that same dragon collection!!!!!! You're missing the dragon wrapped around the sword!

great pics btw.

diredragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
*giggle*
Actually the dragon curled around the sword is on the other book case against the other wall :p

lols
Everyone coos over Carla. How can you not at something so small? We only considered picking her up at all because at that small they eat mealworms about half the size of your pinky nail and I grow my own so I had a bunch that size. Even the small crickets were too big!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Where's Rio? lol... Sorry, my 2 year old has been into Where's Waldo. He gets a kick out of it.
Great pics.

Latest posts