• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The Pumpkin Patch......lol

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pumpkin and Titan are now on the proven breeder list!!!!
She laid Her 1st clutch today 23 fertile eggs with no need to candle them!!!
IMG_5816.jpg

IMG_5817.jpg

IMG_5819.jpg

Thanks for looking!!
Tom
TND Dragons.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
WOW!!! Thanks for sharing!!! I have all males so this is a real treat for me. :D

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
amazing how they all know to pop out at the same time.

Congrats on the new babies Pumpkin and Tom. Can't wait to see them when they are all out. How many are in this clutch?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I see a couple of brightly colored heads there, bet you are gonna have some lookers.

Rolandslf

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Totally Awesome stuff. There will definitely be some lookers there.

As an aside, everyone here in RSA has told me to expect hatchlings at about 52 days, which is what I have based my dates on.
Well, I have reached that stage with no eggs dimpling etc. , I will recalculate according to your dates, which is around 65/66.

Thanks for the pics Tom.

BigDaddyDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey Tom.

I'm gonna be ready for one of those males, whenever you are. Those are some great looking dragons.

Latest posts