• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The new Pooper

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
No name yet but a deff future breeder.
Red Itailian leatherback
IMG_2541.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

Enjoy.
Tom

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oh and i have a name vote
Seta
its italion for silk (cause she/he is silky smooth)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think Her name should be Sicily ;)
Janie.
She is a looker though isn't she !

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beautiful baby tom! i know i dont have to ask you to be responsible with the breeding of leathers so im glad this little one wound up in a responsible breeder's care....as for a name, how about Alessandra (the female version of Alessandro who is also the creator of the italian leatherback line)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hows this gorgeous little one doing? and have you determined a name yet for this beauty

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
In an earlier phone call (see what you are missing ? ;)) Tom stated there are a few things that are taking priority to the naming of the new darlings... I think he mentioned building things... web site... new photos... more coffee...You know.. Important stuff ! ;)
Janie.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Still no name yet. Im kind of stuck. Im waiting for some personality to show. Shes eating good now so we are off to a good start. Built a new tank stand today so I can go 4 high on my big tanks. Now I have another breeder rack and tank to build and pics for the site and new forsale posts and I think I have work in there to.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I know you took time out to shop... But what else did you do with the rest of your day Tom ? huh huh huh ? ;)
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
do we have any update pics of alley since her owner grace this post with his presence he should post a new pic of her sexiness 8)

Latest posts