• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

<---- The new guy

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
Greetings!

I'm new around here. I don't have a beardie yet but am in the process of getting one. So far this forum has been a great resource, and I look forward to learning even more! Thanks!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome2e.jpg

A few good links to help get you started ...

Basic BD Care Sheet - A Place To Start

Bearded Dragon --- Exclusive Care Info Library

Beautiful Dragons Nutrition Chart

Is Bearded Dragon Co-habitation a good plan?

How To Sex A Bearded Dragon

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
I see I've recently been promoted to the rank of hatchling dragon. I'm moving up in the world. :cool: Please read my new enclosures thread. Advice on anything I am missing and a good timer is welcomed!

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
Only been home with Reggie for a little over an hour and he already seems pretty low-stress. From the first two pics you can see how hard he was hugging the driftwood. Now you can see he's already kicking back at the top of the basking log! Glad i went to a pet store i trusted.

I misted him and he let me know when to stop. Temp now holding strong at 107.3 in the basking area! :cool:

image.jpg

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
And an acrobat at that, can hang upside down & from the ceiling ... lol

SpideyBeardie!!!
laughing-so-hard-ag1.gif

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
Got home from work after a 4 hour shift and he was pretty restless. Wife said he'd been pacing and stuff. I threw some crickets in there and now he looks like the last pic again. :D Already eating the same day - I'm so excited!

Dizzy

Hatchling Dragon
Great to hear :)

I'm new to all this too, certainly the right place for any info you may need!

Latest posts