• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The King has been dethroned

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Wish I’d gotten a video. Lol We have a 2-year-old fe-lion who pretty much rules our animal kingdom. He even herds our 8-year-old pit bull like a sheep dog to where he wants him to go (mainly to the door because he wants out or to the food dishes because he wants some canned food). Anyway, Dex was out exploring yesterday and normally when kitty gets within a few feet of him he’ll puff and act all tough. Kitty will actually shy away, but will sit and watch from a distance while Dex goes about his exploring. Yesterday, OMG, kitty got too close (yes I was very near to prevent any bloodshed) and Dex puffed up. Normally, Jango will walk away with a little flick of his tail, but yesterday I think he was determined to get closer. Didn’t work out so well for him. Dex, my laid back, mild-mannered guy, literally charged kitty all puffed up. Like actually chased him out of the dining room. hahahahahahahaha Chased him, stopped to make sure he wasn’t coming back, and then continued with his exploring. I was laughing so hard I had tears.

Did get a pic of Dex chilling under one of my plant stands shortly after. Does this look like a face that would chase a 12 lb kitty out of a room? hahahahahahahahaha
IMG_1247.JPG

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Vicious dragon! Our frenchie will walk up to my bearded dragon and my beardie will literally kiss her everytime.

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
More of Dexter’s Shenanigans
I took a break from work yesterday and let Dex out to explore the kitchen (locked the fe-lion in my office) while I had a cup of java. I’m sitting there on my bar stool watching Dex roam and lick everything in sight. Until he got to the dishwasher. It’s black and shiny and apparently Dex saw his reflection. He stared for a second and then he started head bobbing aggressively. Hahahahaha First time I've seen him do this. It was hilarious. He bobbed for a minute then apparently felt he’d gotten his message across to the “other beardie” and wandered off to continue his exploring. I should just keep my phone handy when I let Dex out because he’s such an entertaining guy and this was yet another time I wished I’d gotten a video. lol

Latest posts