• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The funniest/weirdest food

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
3 Things:

Sweet PetitesMiniature Grapes for sure! They are so smooth he has to attack them like 5 time before he can get them in his mouth. It is hilarious! Bust the funniest tinsect he ate was on accident by getting into his enclosure. It was a common house fly. This thing flew in and was buzzing around in his cage when I was hand feeding him some Dubia's one day and I looked at Aries and said, "Do we let flies in our house Aries?" He quickly responded by jumping in the air (hind legs were 2 inches off ground) and snatched that fly up., eating it by shaking his head vigorously. I only have seen him do this with Silkworms when I would guess, the juices explode in his mouth along with the silk.

Jaycies

Juvenile Dragon
Oh my gosh, that's so funny!! I'll have to find some miniature grapes; not sure I have ever seen those. Glad you didn't have to get out the flyswatter! :p

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
I never even thought about peas... according to my beautiful dragon food chart, green peas should not be fed rarely and snap peas should be fed occasionally. Am I right on that they shouldn't be a staple Germ?

Latest posts