• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The first went!

Lafresa

Juvenile Dragon
Today came the long-awaited day! Came home from work, and the first dragon has hatched from an egg!

F8ydjKg5rSE.jpg

95_wiEJbofA.jpg

Little dragon bright coffee color. 16 eggs waiting in line)))

Lafresa

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you all!

But it was not without bad news. The biggest egg did not want opened. I waited a long time and decided to cut it. The mutant was found Inside. Dragon developed inside out. His insides were out and the spine concave so much that it was hard to spread!

Unfortunately, during the opening of the eggs, he was still alive.

C3j4Mjoh7Nc.jpg

tsWW-g3Y65c.jpg

TJ6zQn_yDhE.jpg

Lafresa

Juvenile Dragon
Yes, sorry for him (((
When I bred snakes, that has not happened. I think it happens, if turn the egg with embryo.

pitgrl18

Hatchling Dragon
i had 3 from my most recent clutch that i waited a long time for them to hatch and decided to cut them 1 emerged on its own, 1 i helped a little but not sure if he will make it and the other (the biggest) is still in the egg and alive but im not sure what his out come will be :/ the other 13 hatched healthy and normal..

Lafresa

Juvenile Dragon
At the moment I have 15 active dragons, which are already beginning to have. One dragon was a mutant, one is still in the incubator with the navel.

In the photo well-fed flock of dragons)))

M9x-fZxAvrA.jpg

U0MVGOLYFp8.jpg

fiL6KBBhHjk.jpg

hW1ynnld5Yk.jpg

Latest posts