• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The cat and the dragon..

potter4

Bearded Dragon Egg
My cat Rebel, has finally noticed our new addition. We got her yesterday, but he was more interested in her viv. Well today, he noticed something was in there, lol. They are just staring at each other. She keeps waving her arm at him. She doesn't seem scared, though. She came up to the glass where he was standing.
20141217_110615-1.jpg
20141217_110541-1.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That's great! My beardies were never really afraid of the cats and they actually look for them when they come into the room. My cat Sasha likes to watch Luci when he is out of his tank playing but the minute he comes near her she runs! My other cat Isis, likes to lay on them LOL! It's like she doesn't even notice they are there and will just plop down right on them!

potter4

Bearded Dragon Egg
That's so cute, lol! I don't know if I could trust Rebel around her when she's out. How did you introduce yours to your cats?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Very slowly! I watch the cats real close around the beardies because you just never know. The beardies usually could care less about the cats so they don't antagonize them they just run their own way. Sasha is the only cat that will watch and she only cares about Luci, he's the smaller one but the minute he comes towards her she gets scared, LOL!

Latest posts