• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tanks

raemlpz

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys, I recently bought a way bigger tank than I had before, and I'm taking advantage of it and creating a different theme for the tank, something with more for the beardies to play in, but that looks good as well. I was wondering if you guys could post up some tanks or photos of your tanks to get an idea outta what to do with mine. Thanks guys.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I always like to take advantage of the vertical space in the tank, especially if the beardies are small. They love to climb and be up high. When I first got Dexter I had those twisty vines in her tank, I always found her up top. She eventually got too heavy for them. Hammocks have always been winners for both my beardies along with mushroom ledges situated at different heights.

Latest posts