• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

SURPRISE ! :D

Alisha OK

Juvenile Dragon
Im far from gone now
fell in love with this guy today at the local breeder, couldn't resist when he took Finn, I just had to ask if this one could be taken home <3 so we did a switch!
Meet Sully :D

Sully.JPG

Pat B

Super Moderator
Oh my goodness....that is so awesome. :rolleyes: It is so nice to have you back. Your beardie is beautiful. Good to hear that everything worked out for you. Good luck and come back often!! :cool:

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
That is way cool. Glad you decided to stick with it! It's a great looking baby!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Call the breeder, they'll know :p.
We can give you a guesstimate if you tell us how long he is.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I would guesstimate about 2-3 months. Can't remember where the chart is... but there is one somewhere in here that will give you better guesstimates.

Alisha OK

Juvenile Dragon
If he's not eating the crickets that i put in, should i take them out again ? or leave them there for a bit and see if he'll eat them?
He ate 3 last night so he might not want any today, getting acclimated and what not

Alisha OK

Juvenile Dragon
Just be sure that they are not left in overnight
after a two day acclimation period, i woke up this morning with sully looking right at me with the little "grin" that they have haha he ate 10 crickets out of my hand before he didn't want anymore!
this is what i was lookin for with beardies ! I feel like were bonding already :D yay!

Latest posts