• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Strange....

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
When I come to the forum I used to be able to hit "show unread posts since your last visit" and it would show them. Now I get nothing. Not sure why. My cookies are fine.

Also, there are times when a section is light up telling me of a new post..yet when I go into it none of the threads say "new".

Any ideas?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
sometimes with the unread posts deal you may have to refresh your browser window.

As to the posts not having the *new* icon beside them, I run across that often myself, and it seems to do that in all of my browser (explorer, firefox, and chrome). Not sure what that is, sometimes it does it sometimes it wont.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, it is a problem that this is happening to a number of you. I truly believe it is a timing thing. I'll take another look at it again and see if I can come up with anything.

Latest posts