• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Strange behavior?

JakeTheDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi Everyone!

I know I keep posting everytime Jake does something weird. I just want to understand what he's doing and if he's ok. I have noticed that he does this after I have had him in his harness and I'm wondering if the leather could be irritating his skin?
Thank you.
Shane C

Edit: it's not letting me post the video of the behavior. He seems to be pushing his face against the glass and like he his rubbing himself against the substrate and he's not trying to crawl up the glass but I'm just worried.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Everyone!

I know I keep posting everytime Jake does something weird. I just want to understand what he's doing and if he's ok. I have noticed that he does this after I have had him in his harness and I'm wondering if the leather could be irritating his skin?
Thank you.
Shane C

Edit: it's not letting me post the video of the behavior. He seems to be pushing his face against the glass and like he his rubbing himself against the substrate and he's not trying to crawl up the glass but I'm just worried.
Is he going into shed-- post a pic of him please-- you can record on youtube then post the link

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

That's the video. I'm gonna take his stool to the vet and then give him a soak when I get home.
That's is normal behavior when they want out- mine does the same thing - get him out for 2 hours then see what he does

dappledawnfarm

Bearded Dragon Egg
I agree with you Shane, something looks just not quite right about his behavior. Maybe give him another day or two and see how he looks then maybe a trip to the vet if you don't see any Improvement. Or is that his normal walk? He looks lame on one of his legs.

Latest posts