• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Steamer for Enclosure Cleaning

nitrous12

Bearded Dragon Egg
Anyone using a steamer for cleaning have any recommendations on a good steamer that works well for this application?
I am thinking about getting one, but I know nothing about them.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmm, I've never used one for this but I'm sure it can be done... Have you looked on Amazon.com for reviews?

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
It is on my hit list but I haven't purchased one yet. If you find a good one let me know. I read you just need to make sure it has nice hot steam to kill germs.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I have a steamer that I got for xmas a few years ago. I never thought to use it in the enclosure, i'm going to to try it!

nitrous12

Bearded Dragon Egg
I need to do some homework on it. I like the idea of using it on the enclosure and other bins for feeders and his tub. I would like to be chemical free if possible.
I found a small Bissell for $40 on a quick search, but I didn't have time to look at some other small ones like it.

Latest posts