• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spike!

Spike

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
100_5988.jpg

It's kinda blurry. T_T I will post more after I add them to the PhotoBucket thingy. ^_^

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Spike is very cute. Be careful feeding worms on the sand, he could accidentally get some sand with the worm or miss the worm and get a mouth full of sand.

Spike

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Spike is 3 or 4 years old now. I think he is closer to 4.

Beardie_Mommy3991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
If you ever decide to switch out of sand (reccomended, tile, im sure you heard it before) Just sayin that you'll discover a whole new color. The colored sand generally tints them pinkish orange, but I can see some yellows hiding underneath. So if you ever do, give him alot of baths, and be amazed :D

Spike

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
He really loves to dig in the sand, he is so funny. Spike doesn't seem to like baths very much. :confused: I have tried to give him them, and I do regaurdless when he gets too dirty, but he gets angry and blows up at me! LoL.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oscar was stained red when I got him from the sand his prior owners kept him on. Once he shed he turned out to be a cream color. I also found that he has just one little scale on his back that is bright orange and a black dot on the side of his face that looks like someone poked him with a black sharpie marker. I scrubbed him in the bath and even used baby shampoo once and a extra soft baby toothbrush and still could not get the stain off.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Spike reminds me of Frodo, but with Sam's personality. LOL!

Good looking beardie, he is. 8)

Spike

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LoL, the pose Sam is taking is one that Spike pretty much stays in. It's his "Are you talkin' to me?!" pose! Is Gandalf a water dragon?

Spike

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
He is SO GREEEN! I thought Iguanas lost that color after they got older! He's so pretty! I couldn't even tell he was one! ;D

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Spike said:
He is SO GREEEN! I thought Iguanas lost that color after they got older! He's so pretty! I couldn't even tell he was one! ;D

He is really really bright. He is just beautiful!!!

Latest posts