• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

somebody woke up cranky this morning

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
3 hours after his lights had been on, before i gave him his salad, he started goin nuts! so gave him his salad, decided 2 take some pics of him afterwards. well turns out he really didn't like the camera in his enclosure lol. he went all beast mode, not 2 meantion just layed a big ol' poo 4 me 2 clean up! hehe, "take that mom! u can have the luxury of cleanin up my stinky mess now!" & when i misted him w/some water, he backed up in2 the corner like a scorpion lol. he's still tryin 2 shed his tail & head & is still bein a complete grump! i want my buddy back, lol! enjoy the pics :)

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    222.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    223 KB · Views: 183
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    201.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    206.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    211.4 KB · Views: 175
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    302.3 KB · Views: 184

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Oh my gosh! I hate it when they shed, so onrey! Cass still hasn't gotten over her last shed yet and is still being grumpy.
Awesome pics though! Love your dragon.

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
thanks so much! :) yes he is a very grumpy boy right now! lol. we moved his enclosure downstairs, somewhat by the sliding glass door, so he can get a nice view of the lake(not in any sunlight, top balcony shades it)& he can see his reflection a lot better...so i think that's 1 reason y he's running around his cage going nuts! he'll run around his cage, hurry 2 his salad eat a few bites like he's starving, run around some more & take a few more bites like a ravishing beast! haha! i tried 2 take him out 2 let him run around & cuddle but he wuz NOT having it!!! he clawed me up so bad & just kept going nuts lol. hopefully he'll chill out in a few days & stop bein so ornrey! :p

Pat B

Super Moderator
3 hours after his lights had been on, before i gave him his salad, he started goin nuts! so gave him his salad, decided 2 take some pics of him afterwards. well turns out he really didn't like the camera in his enclosure lol. he went all beast mode, not 2 meantion just layed a big ol' poo 4 me 2 clean up! hehe, "take that mom! u can have the luxury of cleanin up my stinky mess now!" & when i misted him w/some water, he backed up in2 the corner like a scorpion lol. he's still tryin 2 shed his tail & head & is still bein a complete grump! i want my buddy back, lol! enjoy the pics :)
Your dragon is beautiful but oh my.....he does not look like a happy camper. Little bugger!!

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
thank u pat!! :)yes, he has been very ornry through out this shed. he hadn't shed in awhile, so i'm sure it's super annoying 2 him lol.

Latest posts