• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some interesting cage furniture

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Just messing around with some cage furniture trying to see what my little man likes and

JagerDill.jpg

He loves it LOL

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
LOL! Yes! Last night Dillinger was standing on the very tip of his fake rock basking spot, standing up on front legs, mouth open and beard all puffed out. I tried to get a picture but as soon as I would get my camera up and running he would shut his mouth and put his beard up LOL. Sometimes I think he teases me.

Dragonsx6

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
LOL! Yes! Last night Dillinger was standing on the very tip of his fake rock basking spot, standing up on front legs, mouth open and beard all puffed out. I tried to get a picture but as soon as I would get my camera up and running he would shut his mouth and put his beard up LOL. Sometimes I think he teases me.

Get used to it they do it a lot lol ;D

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
LOL those are all great pics, but I have to say I love the one with the pose that says "So you come to the pet store often?" or something like that. That is just priceless! My beardie loves to head straight for my monitor sometimes on my laptop. It's funny, sometimes I think he's watching what I type, or some anime/show that I may be watching at the time ^.^

Latest posts