• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

So much attitude!

HlynnReid92

Hatchling Dragon
So Kevin has been very crabby lately! He doesn't want us to touch him and he flares all up any time we go near his cage.. He also tries to bite.. Why?? He gets grumpy but never this bad... Any ideas?

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Is he a juvenile? Either way use it to bond with him, take salad or bugs and when he opens his mouth just drop it in. I did it with Bright Eyes one day and she never did it again.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
How old is he again? Maybe he's getting ready to shed?

HlynnReid92

Hatchling Dragon
6-7months old I'd say.. Hard to tell when you get them from pet stores... And that's a good point maybe he is getting ready to shed..

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
With mine I assumed they were 1 month when I got them from the store. With that said, I'm going through the 8 month blues with Luci. All he wants to do this week is run around his tank all morning and eat his salad. No real attitude yet just closing his eyes in refusal when I offer worms and crickets and he wants to start sleeping at 2pm!

HlynnReid92

Hatchling Dragon
Oh wow. Kevin wants to stay up so late! And he's crabby! I've had to stop giving him fruit much cause he will refuse his greens if I do.. Like "I know if I don't eat mom will give me sweets!" Ugh.. Hahaha. We tried the food in the mouth trick and he spit it out and looked at Greg very displeased

Latest posts