• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

So i have my beardie some water in a dish...

Claudiabates

Bearded Dragon Egg
Just to see what he'd do.
He went right to it and submersed himself. I didn't intend for him to bathe in it so it isn't warm. He stayed in it for 20 mins.

My bear dies adore bathes in my / their kitchen sink / pool. Watching them wriggle / swim is wonderful!

stinax182

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I bathe him every other day and he doesn't seem to like it.... I was not expecting him to do it willingly!

stinax182

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I did not see him drink. Which sucks because i haven't actually seen him drink yet....

stinax182

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Alright. I've tried everything that i can think of.... Misting his greens which he eats a piece of here and there, dripping it on his head, bathing for 15 mins and misting the glass for him to lick off and still nothing. But he's pooped 4 times and they all had urates. And he's eating his roaches so I'll just keep trying.

jarich

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Have you checked your temperatures recently? What is your ambient temp? He might have gone in the water to cool down...

stinax182

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
The cool side where he was is 85°f during the day. I know it's hot but in order to get the basking temp to 110°f i had to put a higher wattage bulb in. I'm getting a 40g tank soon so that will help have a better heat gradient. At night the temp is 73°f.

Latest posts