• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sleeping Dragon

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
pssst... as many as he will consume in 15 minutes ;)..
I would.. but everyone is asleep right now... and I sooo hate to wake up those cute lil scaley tushes ;)
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
No worries... he'll know when to stop... and it won't be as many as the crickets he normally consumes... ;)
Janie

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Awww, we have such great slaves on here including myself!! ;D Now we are going to need pictures with that story!! ;) :D

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
When I'm laying down, Puff will curl himself up right on/beside my neck and burrow his head in my hair.
He'll lay there for hours. He gets really upset when it's time for him to go bask! He just wants to cuddle 24/7 hahaha

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That was Bernie's snuggle spot when he was a baby. Nuzzled up right under the ear by the neck...

Latest posts