• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Signs of

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
34: Okay. This is new: Excessive glass dancing (not new), excessive arm waving, and looking for places to hide- and she may be very well ready to lay eggs despite the changes of season. Her poops are smaller and she's not eating a lot of greens. Her beard turns black...and she's 'Miss Priss' for now.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
'Miss Priss' decided to 'pop her eyes out while closed'. I heard of them doing that when they're getting ready to shed or are shedding. She yawned though.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I know this is an old post but it's hilarious! We are going through a glass dancing phase right now. I have seen the popping out of the eyes while shedding, I almost fainted!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's okay. It's very hilarious with a funny face as an avatar. :)

Pat B

Super Moderator
'Miss Priss?' That is way too funny. I have called my granddaughter that since she was born 6 1/2 years ago. My daughter just had 'Miss Priss #2 two weeks ago!! Spike glass dances all the time since he woke after brumation....drives me nuts. All day I can hear this 'scratching' from his enclosure....

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
'Miss Priss?' That is way too funny. I have called my granddaughter that since she was born 6 1/2 years ago. My daughter just had 'Miss Priss #2 two weeks ago!! Spike glass dances all the time since he woke after brumation....drives me nuts. All day I can hear this 'scratching' from his enclosure....

She was having a terrible shed and didn't want anyone touching her that time or holding her that time.

kic90army

Juvenile Dragon
Just came across this thread, wow thats a lot of personality!! Anyone care to explain or share pics of this eye popping out thing???

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Eye popping happens when there's a shed on their eyes. They close their eye and pop it out. I always miss it.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Dexter will just do it while she's thermo regulating and it lasts for like seconds. I hate when she does it so I am happy that I usually catch it at the end!

Latest posts