• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Shedding

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Yep. Especially if they are little they will seem like they are in constant shed.

pitgrl18

Hatchling Dragon
Jensen's little Hookfang has started to shed :) hes a fat little thing ! Hiccup and Toothless are also shedding.. seems like they are all doin it at once lol

SunWuKong

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thats good to know,i was wondering the same thing. Finished his shed one week ago and now hes back in shed. poor guy =[

NickG1987

Hatchling Dragon
Gojira started to shed last night. Poor little guy got all four legs and his belly at the same time lol. Is it normal for them to eat more than normal during a shed?

pitgrl18

Hatchling Dragon
Saphira just shed again also. but with the amount of weight she is putting on im thinking its normal lol

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Gojira started to shed last night. Poor little guy got all four legs and his belly at the same time lol. Is it normal for them to eat more than normal during a shed?
It's funny you ask, a lot of people say their dragons stop eating during a shed but mine have always eaten more.

NickG1987

Hatchling Dragon
Oh not Gojira. Today alone he's eaten a salad, 12 phoenix worms and close to 40 crickets. I had to go to PetSmart to buy crickets lol. He's never eaten this much, or wanted to be held this much, ever. Every time I go into his viv to take the temperature, he jumps on my hand and runs up my arm then goes to sleep lol.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Luci did a total "Gojira" monster move the other morning. He was shedding his tail so in trying to get the shed off, he was doing this real low creepy march all around his tank and he was flicking his tail back and forth knocking everything around the tank!

Latest posts