• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Shedding non stop

Dragon43

Bearded Dragon Egg
My bearded is named Dragon, we got her from a friend and have had her for about three years. Over the last 8 months she has been non stop shedding. She used to have a complete shed and be good for a couple months but lately she will start at her head and by the time she starts her back her head will start again. She doesn't have any issues sleeping, eating, pooping or being handled. She just won't stop shedding

Dragon43

Bearded Dragon Egg
We had her eating crickets almost everyday because we couldn't get her to eat anything else but after leaving her with a friend she started eating greens regularly again. Now that is the majority of her diet with crickets every three days or so. She started the non stop shedding before we changed her diet and she is almost 21 inches long.

Dragon43

Bearded Dragon Egg
We did change her light when she went through the first two by placing her by a window where she was getting natural sunlight but we have moved her again after her attitude changed. She is back to her regular feisty self. She kept shedding in both locations. We are definitely at a loss and feel bad that she keeps shedding.

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
Does she seem to be growing, most times when young beardies shed, it is because of constant growth. And you said she is acting normal?

Dragon43

Bearded Dragon Egg
She doesn't seem to be, she is four now but I also haven't measured after every shed either. I can measure and see but it's hard to tell when because she is non stop shedding

Latest posts