• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

sheading to renee

Status
Not open for further replies.

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi renee ,thanks for asking,marley hasnt shed so much as a toe ,but hes bright eyed,active,eating well,and loving life,and hes got leg and arm muscles like madonna.i dont know whether to worry or not,i might just let him get on being what he is.marleys now 15 month old and 15.2 inches long and weighs 417grams so ive startid to cut his live food down,and hes startid to nibble at his veg again after ages of not even looking at it. i tried to send a pic but me lap top has changed the rules.ive also had to put this post on a new board becaues my lap top lost it.please tell me what you think on his age and weight ,your advice is always good.enough about me how are you and your clan hope your all doing fine,love brasshandle ;D ;D ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Brasshandle. Marley's length and weight sound about right to me.

Adults typically shed 2 - 4 times per year. Make sure he keeps eating, pooping and being active.

That's great that he is eating his salad. What a good little beardie! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts