• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Settling In

KelliLorenz2000

Hatchling Dragon
So we have had "Petey" for four days now. I think he is slowly starting to settle in, let's me hand feed him greens (spoiling him, I'm sure) and have my hand in his cage without startling him. I have been giving him drops of water with a plastic syringe. Last night I got a drop on his face and he couldn't manage to get it off by himself (despite rubbing his face on the ground). He walked up to the front of the cage (never done that before) and just kept looking at me. When I opened the door he stayed put and actually let me wipe the drip off his face. I was so moved that he trusted me enough! Progress!

Latest posts